Thursday 6 September 2012

Come back to me...MY LOVE


Now I need you the most you are so far away...

I just need to hear your voice telling me everything will be okay ...

That you still love me,



Right now I don't feel good enough for anybody 

And certainly not for you...



You are so amazing, so great ,...

you always cared for me...



And I,



I am nothing but a failure ...

Someone who never understood you on the first place..

your care your love only for me..



You were right there beside me when I needed you.

n where was i when u needed me???

I was in a dark place being selfish...always thinking of my own things..



You only deserve the best ...

I don't want you to see me in a dark place.

See the person I can be at times...
now i have realized..





Therefore I need to be great and amazing...

Or at least try to be...

Even though I know I will fail...

"But yes here i am fallen in front of you...

the only person who makes me feel that i can fly"
"THAT YOU JUST YOU...."



Tonight I will be so lonely...

So cold...



Because I feel cold and lonely,

I feel worthless...



But you are worth everything so I will try to get you back in my life,



Keep working, working working, until I come near to the person you deserve to have...

I LOVE YOU...and i cant think of living without you anymore...
I want you in my life....miss u a lot my love..
N

No comments:

o

Post a Comment