Wednesday 15 August 2012

I love you always......


It has been a long time...

since I last came on here and wrote something.....

but yesterday I was provoked by sum of my friends to write something on a particular song (kal ho na ho) i know it might sound a bit funny and challenging....how can i write something with reference to some lyrics....bt yes ma friend told me to elaborate on some lyrics of that song.......soo i m tryin my best to elaborate on those lines....


Lyrics:

"Chaahe Jo tumhe poore dil se
Milta hai woh mushkil se
Aisa Jo koi kahin hai
Bas vahi sabse hasin hai"
These lines are all about them who loves you a lot....with all his/her open heart.....If there is someone in your life as such...That's the real way to happiness....Make her/him part of your life...
Now, this is the nice chance to say it all to my better half...


It is important that the person I love remembers that I did not forget him. That I love her just as much.. or even more then the day before ...

Even though I dont always show it I am always greatful that you are here with me, or when I can just hear the sound of your voice....

I know I can be stupid, or even a pain in the ass at times ...

But generally overall I just love you even if I do not show you that at times...

I do not have one bad feeling towards you at or in my heart ...
Sometimes I say awfull things, but that just means I lost my way... and lost the right words that belong to describe you....

Because if I would realise how awfull those words were which I was saying I would stop saying them.... Because even though you hurt me sometimes ... you are a lagoon of happiness in my life... and I would never want to loose you.... That is because I love you so much ...



Another reason why  I should never be unkind to you is because you do not desereve any unkindness, or hardship in life.....after all you are the only one who can really make me feel myself...i can laugh with u...cry with...n above all...i can be in your arms which actually make me feel like am at home...

Because I just want your life to be full of light, love and happiness...

Let me just hope that lies with me.... your happiness... because I know my happiness is wherever you are... wherever you go and whenever I hear you speak....

Because no matter where I am... when I am in your arms I am home...
I love you....Chinu ♥♥(Now that's a secret....only my better half can guess it right....:-PPP)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome...!!
    I so wish dt ur better half reads dis....!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she will....no doubt about that....ankit kabhi adha adhura kaam nahi karta.....:-PP

      Delete
  2. well i nvr thought smeone cud express his feelings to his life so comfortably, i m touched..............well i dnt think she wud evr deny u :) bst of luch fr ur ans :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehehehhe............harshil.....answer ki koi jaroorat nahi hai...:-PPP

    ReplyDelete