Thursday 30 August 2012

I think of you always....!!!



I wanted a Hugh mansion once...but after meeting you,
 Now the only place I want to live is in your heart....
want to sleep in your arms....

I once desired something precious...but after meeting you,
Now the only precious thing I need is you...
The glitter in you is way brighter than a diamond itself..

I used to crave the finest clothing...but after meeting you,
Now I don't want a any piece of cloth to separate our souls...
Not a single thread can separate us from each other... 

I once desired a dashing car... but after meeting you,
Now I want nothing that would take me away from you..

I once prayed for money... but after meeting you,
Now I want you...not the things that money can buy..

I once yearned for a sense of security... until I met you,
Now my only security comes is knowing you are near.........

I once dreamt of a prestigious job... until I met you..
Now I find my success in knowing that you are happy always being with me....

I once asked for the world on a silver platter... until I met you,

Now you are my world and I want for nothing but your touch....


Loving you has been my teacher; you taught me not to want..


Being with you has been my discovery; you are all that I need.........





Finding you has been my salvation, I now understand grateful


But perhaps of most importantly..


Your love in return has been my everything...... ♥♥♥
N

No comments:

o

Post a Comment