Thursday 23 August 2012

Seems it's been ages....!!!



How very much I miss you

When I hear to those songs

It seems it’s been ages

Since we have last talked..

I miss you with every breath that I take in

I miss you so much more with every passing second

Seems it’s really been ages

Since I have heard your words..

We both are in two separate places

So far away and occupied with our daily chores..



It seems that time is running into eternity

And it really makes me feel blue..

How restless I get at times

When I really miss you..



It seems as if my heart lost a beat

And am still here waiting for you..



I really do miss you so very much.. No matter how hard I try..

I stay awake all through the night just thinking about you all night...

      even i look upon my cell phone hoping to see you reply tonight....



but to my bad luck…………. I just keep waiting for you till the morning.. now knowing well enough that you might be busy with your work.

I wish I could really tell.. how much you are missed when you are not here..


Hope you realize this someday....
Because i'll be always Waiting For You...

Misssing youuuu.....♥♥

Feelings of my friend.....NN :-)
Written by meee......hope he likes it... :)

2 comments:

  1. awesome bro....
    True Story..
    Liked it♥...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnxxxxxxxxxxxxx.............true story of sumone i know.....hehehehh :-PPP

    ReplyDelete