Sunday 19 August 2012

Realization...



Today I came to the  Realization..

It was a big one and a difficult one to realize and admit for someone like me...



I realized something that has been lingering for quiet some time now ...

You could say I have known all along,

And when i look back at the past i would need to agree..



It is just that i wasn't ready to face it...

Don't get me wrong I didn't shove it away on purpose,



I think that is the self preservation I had build up.

Therefore I have been breaking it down lately.

And i happy I did



Because now i realize that i need you,

cant live my life without you,

Wont even live my life without you if i could,

Because i wouldn't want to.



I need you by my side.

Close to me.

To hear your voice night and day.



And when I cant have you with me night and day i will cry,

For having to miss you another day.



Therefore I hope in my heart that you know...

I realize I love you.



And I hope that you realize that i don't see a live without you anymore...

I belong to you and if your not around there is simply nothing left in my life,



Then the only thing that ever made me happy and made me smile would be ripped away,

So realize I love you and belong to you as long as my heart will beat,

As long as I breath air,

I will be forever yours,

Because when you would leave there simply wont be anything left....
N

No comments:

o

Post a Comment