Saturday 18 August 2012

I'm sorry for what I might have done wrong...



It is horrible,

When you know that the person you love,



That the person you care about is mad at you or indifferent..

It is awful to feel that lost to wonder......



To just wonder is she still mad,

does she still love me,

am I still worth the things she thought I was worth before,



Because I know I was not worthy of it in the first place.



The thought of what she might be doing can be unbearable...

Did she found someone better then me ...



Because you just know she deserves better

and there are a lot of better things out there then you...

you just wonder ...



if she finally found something better to do then waste time on you...

when they become distant...



But even though these thoughts will keep me up all night...



I somewhere hope that she still loves me....

Still cares ... that the distance I feel is just a illusion..



Or do I just simply miss her so much that I imagine her being distant while she is in fact not...



All I know is that I love her and that she has my heart ...



So for whatever I did wrong ...

I hope that she could find within her heart the strength to forgive ..

That she may have sweet dreams tonight....

because I know I will be thinking of her...

and miss her tonight....

I'm sorry for what I might have done wrong...
N

No comments:

o

Post a Comment