Sunday 19 August 2012

Just that moment counts...




With the sunrise came your smile,
And as long as nobody is around everything is fine... 

Then your mine and I am yours,

But when somebody else is around it is another story,
Then i feel so insignificant at times ...
Therefore i sometimes think there is no point of being close,
Because you have other things on your mind,

But i cant let go of  you because your so perfect.. 
So perfect for me and i never want to let you go...

Therefore even when I feel so small,
So shattered and at a lose for words,

I know I want to be with you,
And i hope you will notice me soon when i am around ,

Wrap your arms around me and tell me everything will be fine ...

And no matter what moment, no matter what time ... 
As long you wrap your arms around me 
Everything will be fine ... 

So remember this trick because it will serve you well... 

If you want me happy just give me a smile ... 

But as soon as the moon rises in the night sky.. 
It all doesn't matter ... 

No matter how small i felt, or how insignificant.
If you wrap your arms around me,
Everything what hurt or shattered me i will forget,
Only that moment with your arms around me,
Nothing else but that moment matters at that point...

If you wrap your arms around me and smile towards }e and say goodnight..
only then i can close my eyes in peace 
Because i know you will be watching over me tonight ...♥♥
N

No comments:

o

Post a Comment