Saturday 18 August 2012

Love is everything....



There was a time when I didn't believe love existed..


And that if it was out there it would never be meant for me.



That is why I always thought that I would not go and try to find love,

Because if I would find it,

it would only hurt me,

or atleast so I thought...



But then there was you,

At first a bit anger young gal,

But when I got to know you with the purest heart...



When you smile at me I melt away,

But that is not everything you challenge me,

You understand me,

and you say you love me ....



The last one I can just hope for it to be true,

Because for the rest I know for sure,

You are special really one of a kind,



I sometimes even think I found one of the last good guys,



So sometimes I look back uppon the time,

that I did believe in love but not for me in this life time,

But then there was you and you changed everything,





Me loving you changed me,

My life got rearranged,



You are everything to me,

So know that I love you,

And I can just hope you really love me too...
N

No comments:

o

Post a Comment